Marriage License Information

All applications will be processed at the front counter window. 

Please call to make an appointment with us ahead of time, to ensure that someone is available to process your application when you arrive. 

Click on the Marriage Information link to obtain a listing of all required items to bring with you for your appointment. 

Please note that we only accept cash or credit card.  Credit card use fees apply.

Wisconsin Act 84 

(Click Here)  *Effective July 1st, 2022*

Please call or email with any questions you may have. 

Marriage License Informational Sheet.pdf