- Membership: The Solid Waste Committee shall be comprised of five (5) County Board Supervisors and the two (2) shall serve on the Highway Committee.Oversight.
- The Solid Waste Committee shall confer and have policy-making responsibilities for the Solid Waste
- Duties and Responsibilities. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- General policy-making responsibility for the operations of the Solid Waste Department
- Remain updated of changing legislation regarding waste disposal and recycling to ensure County compliance