Facilities: A day use fee is required at all Adams County Parks and public accesses, unless you are a registered camper. Petenwell and Castle Rock Parks have a designated swimming area, boat launch, modern playground equipment, heated shower/restroom facilities, disposal station, and visitor/registration station with concessions and firewood available, game room, shelter buildings, and boat slip rentals. Access to sanitary dump station for watercraft is also available.
Camping Reservations: Reservations require a Non-Refundable Reservation Fee. A Minimum of 2 night stay with a maximum of 2 weeks stay, by contacting the Park Directly; Petenwell Park at 608-564-7513 and Castle Rock Park at 608-339-7713. Camping reservation cancellations require a minimum of 30 days notice to receive a refund. Most campsites are on a first come basis - select sites are reservable.
Allowable Camping Units:
Petenwell Park: 500 Castle Rock Park: 200
Sanitation: Petenwell and Castle Rock Parks have modern heated shower/restroom facilities and vault type pit toilets cleaned daily.
Picnic Tables: Petenwell Park 500, Castle Rock Park 200
Water Sources: Petenwell and Castle Rock Parks have state approved electric and handpump wells. Water hookups to many campsites.
- $ 20.00 - Premium site - Tent w/or w/o electric - Nightly
- $ 110.00 - Premium site - Tent w/or w/o electric - Weekly
- $ 16.00 - Tent w/or w/o electric - Nightly
- $ 90.00 - Tent w/or w/o electric - Weekly
- $ $200.00 - Tent w/ or w/o electric - Monthly
- $ 28.00 - Premium site - Camper w/ or w/o electric - Nightly
- $150.00 - Premium site - Camper w/ or w/o electric - Weekly
- $295.00 - Premium site - Camper w/electric - Monthly - April 15 to October 15
- $130.00 - Premium site - Camper October 16 to April 14 - + $5.00 per night of use for electric, not to exceed 60 nights of usage.
- $ 24.00 - Camper w/ or w/o electric nightly
- $ 130.00 -Camper w/or w/o electric weekly
- $265.00 - Campers Monthly w/ or w/o electric - April 15th to October 15th
- $130.00 - Campers Monthly - October 15th to April 15th (effective April 15, 2016)
- $ 5.00 - Camper Electric nightly - October 16th to April 14th, not to exceed 60 nights of usage.
- 1/$20.00 or 2/$30.00 - Season day use sticker, purchased at the same time
- $ 5.00 - Day use - per vehicle per day
Dump station: $ 5.00 - non-camper fee (day or season pass does not include dumping)
2018 Shelter Rates:
- Petenwell Park - $50.00/day
- Castle Rock Park - $75.00/day
- Patricks Lake - $75.00/day
- Arrowhead - $50.00/day
2018 Boat Slip Rates :
- $700.00 - Seasonal Slip
- $175.00 - Monthly Slip
- $ 60.00 - Weekly Slip
- $ 12.00 - Daily Slip (No multi boat slip rental discounts)
- All rates subject to change