Maternal ~ Child Health
The Well Badger Resource Center provides information and links to services and resources for women before, during, and after pregnancy and for children, including children with special health care needs. You can also call the Well Badger Resource Center (1-800-642-1837) 24 hours/day 7 days/week.
Adams County Public Health’s Maternal Child Health services include:
- Home visits to assist new parents and their babies
- Prenatal Care Coordination
- Free water testing for nitrate, fluoride, and bacteria for pregnant women and infants.
- Assistance in WIC enrollment
- HealthCheck provider
- Free lead testing for one to five year old children
- Free fluoride supplements for children ages 6 months to 5 years
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Car seat checks