Adams County Health and Human Services Division of Public Health has an agreement with the Wood County Health Department to administer environmental health programming.
Investigation and referral or complaints concerning food establishments, public swimming facilities, and human health hazards. Information on food and water safety, air quality, lead, etc.
- Human health hazard investigation
- Air Quality
- Water quality testing
- Asbestos inspections
- Tattoo and Body piercing establishment licensing
- Lead hazard/lead poisoning investigation and consultation
- Radon testing and consultation
- Transient non-community water program
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture and Food Safety Program
- Food Safety Links
- Inspection and Licensing Information
- General Environmental health Information