tw fb

Animal bites

Health & Human Services

All animal bites to humans need to be reported to the Law Enforcement Agency in you area:

  • Adams County Sheriff's Office at:
  • City of Adams Police Department at:
  • Town of Rome Police Department at:

For Questions Regarding Animal Bites, Call Adams County Public Health at:

  • (608)339-4505

Rabies Algorithm Chart